Summer hiking runs from mid-April thru mid-November. All hikes include transportation to and from Park City, a professional guide, trekking poles, water and a snack. Our knowledgeable guides will teach you about the surrounding areas such as the trees, wildlife, flowers and the Park City mining history. There are miles and miles of summer hiking trails in the Park City area with beauty behind each corner!
Hike Every Season:
- Spring: Take advantage of the beautiful surroundings in this lively season. The mountain tops are still snow-covered, while the trees are green and the colorful wild flowers are blooming. Wear layers as the weather is getting warm, however the cool breezes will keep you comfortable.
- Summer: The snow is melted, the trees are green and the flowers are in full bloom. Don’t miss the opportunity to hike Park City during the warmest and brightest season. The sun stays out until almost 9pm… so take advantage of evening hikes!
- Fall: With breathtaking views, colorful trees and a break from summer’s heat, you must experience a hike during the peak fall season. Our experienced guides know just where to bring you for the perfect and most amazing photo opportunities!
- Winter: Visit our snowshoe page for your winter hiking information.
Local Hikes: 2- 2 1/2 hrs
*Prices do not include Utah state sales tax.
Our most popular option, this is great for the person or group who wants to get out and move but still have the majority of their day to add another activity! All tours are privately guided. We will work with you to ensure that you are on the appropriate terrain for your abilities. YOU set the pace! Tour includes adjustable trekking poles
- $75 for one person
- $70 each for 2-4 people
- $65/person in a group of 5 or more
- $65/child under the age of 12
Local Day Hikes: 4 hours
Take a little more time to explore the Park City area by pushing your limits to the top of a mountain or meandering a little further along the rolling terrain on the lower elevations.
- $150/person (two person minimum)
- $125/person in a group of 5 or more
- $85/child under 12
Geothermal Crater Tour: 4 hrs
Our guides will take you on a two hour hike followed by a 40 min. soak in the therapeutic waters of a Geothermal Crater! The crater temperature varies from 90-96 degrees. It is a beehive shaped dome, naturally shaped out of limestone. The crater is fed by mineral enriched waters springing from 5,000ft. below the surface. This is a one of a kind experience for sure! Trip is about 20 min. drive each way. Prices include all fees and passes.
- $150/person (minimum of two people)
Bright Moon Hikes: 2 hrs
Hiking under the full moon is a one of a kind experience that should be enjoyed by all! Let our guides help you tap into your “night vision” with this unique opportunity!
- $75/person (minimum of two people)
- $65/person in a group of 5 plus
- $45/child under 12
*Cancellation Policy: If you cancel after your initial booking, a 50% charge of the total trip will be billed. If you cancel within 24 hours, a full charge will ensue.